HUGO VAZ SERRA DE MOURA
Hugo is a lawyer, member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2003. Currently Hugo is also an arbitrator at the Portuguese Court of Arbitration for Sport. He acted as an in-house lawyer at Sporting Clube de Portugal – Futebol, SAD between 2004 and 2015. His personal website is www.hugovazserra.com
Main Practice Areas
Sports Law, Corporate Law, Labour Law, Contracts, dispute resolution & litigation, arbitration in sport, IP.
· Partner at VSA – Vaz Serra & Associados – Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL (since 2017);
· Arbitrator at the Portuguese Court of Arbitration for Sport (2015-2019);
. In-house lawyer at Sporting Clube de Portugal – Futebol, SAD (2004-2015);
· Leadership and Management Programme at AESE/IESE Business School (2012-2013);
· Doctoral student in Sport Law at University of Lérida, Spain (2005-2007);
· Associate lawyer at VSA – Vaz Serra & Associados – Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL (2003-2006);
· Master in Sport Law – University of Lérida, Spain (2003-2005);
· Law School of Lusíada University of Lisbon: lic. iur. (2001).
Memberships and Public Offices
– Portuguese Bar Association-OA;
– Portuguese Association of Sports Law-APDD;
– Association Internationale des Avocats du Football-AIAF.
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.
Orador nas seguintes conferências
2017 – Barcelona Bar Association, Spain: “The Marcos Rojo case: what you need to know about the prohibition of Third Party Ownership”
2017 – Law School of Lisbon University: “UEFA Financial Fair Play: parity in football?”
2015 – University von Amsterdam (UvA): Sports Law Seminar: “The Third Party Ownership”.
2014 – FIFA TMS Seminar: “Perspective of a club in turn of FIFA TMS”.